MyBCH Health Services FAQs
If you have a question about MyBCH Health Services, contact the Medical
Records Department at 303-415-7760. Hours of operation are Monday through
Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
1) What is MyBCH Health Services?
MyBCH Health Services is a free, convenient and secure online service that
can help you access your health records and obtain information regarding
your hospital services.
2) What can I see or do in MyBCH Health Services?
MyBCH Health Services allows you to:
- Review your most recent medications, allergies, immunizations, medical
conditions and lab results
- View upcoming appointments
- Print or download your medical record for your own personal records
3) How do I find my Medical Record Number (MRN)?
Locate your MRN on your hospital discharge paperwork. Your medical record
number begins with a "K." If you are unable to locate your discharge
paperwork, your MRN can also be found on your Explanation of Benefits
form. If you need help locating your medicla record number please contact
our Medical Records Department:
- In person: at 4990 Pearl East Circle, Suite 100, Boulder, CO 80301. Monday
- Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Call us at 303-415-7760.
After verifying your information, the Medical Records Department will send
a letter by mail to the address we have on file with your medical record number.
4) Is there a fee to use MyBCH Health Services?
No, MyBCH is a free service offered to our patients.
5) What if I need help with MyBCH Health Services?
Please contact the Medical Records Department at 4990 Pearl East Circle,
Suite 100, Boulder, CO 80301 or 303-415-7760. You can contact the department
by email as well at
HIM@bch.org. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
6) What if I need Third Party or Proxy Access to someone else's medical records?
Please refer to
our page on third party or proxy access.
7) Can I use MyBCH Health Services if I have an emergency and need to see
No. If you are experiencing a medical emergency of any kind, please call 911.