Heart Failure Clinic
Our Congestive Heart Failure Team
Congestive Heart failure (CHF) is a chronic condition that carries a survival
rate of 50 percent within five years of diagnosis if not treated correctly.
Led by board-certified heart failure specialist Dr. Scott Blois, our specialized
heart failure clinic—the first in Boulder County—offers expertise
with the latest treatment options that are leading to improved outcomes
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Blois, please call (303) 442-2395
Jean's Story: Mending a Failing Heart
Our CHF Services
- Consultation with Dr. Blois to diagnose your specific condition
- One-on-one education with Dr. Blois
- Diagnostic testing - echocardiogram, treadmill stress test
- Treatment including medication management
- Evaluation and referral for pacemaker, ventricular assist device (VAD),
or heart transplant
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Call 303-442-2395 or email
BHfrontoffice@bch.org to schedule a consultation with Scott Blois, MD.