Spinning Babies Parent Class
Babies "Spin" to Move Through the Pelvis
- Learn hands-on comfort for now and ease in labor and birth
- Balance tight birth muscles to help baby into position now
- Learn birth positions to open the pelvis
- Bring a birth partner and learn to do this together
- To be taken after 24 weeks gestation
Spinning Babies® Parent Class highlights your baby's active role
in rotating down and out the pelvis. Learn techniques to help the muscles
in your pelvis support an easier birth.
During labor, the baby turns through three levels of the pelvis. Together,
you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during
labor to help "make room for baby!" Spinning Babies reveals
how the baby can find optimal positions for labor and allows birth to
be more comfortable.
This class is for expectant parents only. There is a separate workshop
Instructor Patty Wilson, has been a labor and delivery nurse at Boulder
Community Health for over 20 years, and is one of only a handful of Spinning
Babies Certified Parent Educators in Colorado. She is pleased to have
the opportunity to share this information with birthing couples across
the Front Range.