Cancer and the Brain
Do you feel like you have to work harder to remember things? To keep track
of what you’re doing? To find the right words to express yourself?
Whether you have just been diagnosed or completed cancer treatment, this
is for you! You are also encouraged to bring a loved one or caregiver.
Join us for our two-class series:
1st Monday: Under Pressure: The Impact of Cancer on the Brain
• The science of how any type of cancer effects the brain
• Cognition and communication changes in all phases of life
• It’s not just “chemo-brain!”
3rd Monday: More Brains are Better than One: Sharing Tools and Strategies
• Interactive activities
• Sharing experiences with others
• How to stay cognitively healthy
Facilitators: Karen Brady, MS, CCC-SLP and Bethany Firstbrook, MA, CCC-SLP
Cost: $20 for the complete series (no charge for loved one/caregiver)
RSVP: Email Karen Brady at email@example.com or call 303-415-4402.