Personalized Attention, Coordinated Teamwork
Personalized attention and coordinated teamwork are the twin hallmarks
of our comprehensive care for patients needing neurological and neurosurgical
services. Distinctions of our program are:
- Our neurosurgeons perform 1,300 procedures a year
- We offer Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) and other innovative procedures
- We are nationally recognized as a Primary Stroke Center
Our highly trained and experienced neurologists offer patients tremendous
medical expertise combined with personal commitment to treating each patient’s
emotional concerns as well as their neuromuscular, movement and seizure
disorders. Our board-certified specialists use the latest evidence-based
approaches to diagnose and treat a wide range of neurological disorders,
- Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia
- Concussion-related disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders (Peripheral Neuropathy, Muscular Dystrophy, etc.)
- Parkinson’s Disease and Essential Tremor
- Seizure disorders, including Epilepsy
Our neurologists recognize that careful listening is the cornerstone of
meeting their patients’ needs. They take time to address each patient’s
questions and concerns.
Primary Stroke Center
Our outstanding team of physicians, nurses and therapists from across BCH
has been recognized for our excellent care for stroke patients.
We have been awarded Advanced Certification as a
Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke
Learn more about our comprehensive stroke care program.
Our expert team of neurosurgeons has set the standard in our area for the
most advanced neurological, cranial and spinal surgery procedures-including
minimally invasive and MRI-guided treatments for conditions such as:
- Aneurysms and other cranial problems
- Back pain
- Brain and spinal tumors
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Peripheral nerve disorders
To schedule a neurology consultation, call (303) 415-8800.
To schedule a neurosurgical consultation, call (303) 938-5700.