Medical and Emotional Assistance in the Comfort of Home
When you or someone you love is recovering from surgery, illness or injury,
Boulder Community HomeCare can provide a full range of services to support
your choice to remain at home in the comfort and security of family, friends
and familiar surroundings.
For many people, Boulder Community HomeCare provides an alternative to
hospitalization or nursing home placement. Continuity of care is one of
our prime objectives. We will meet with you and your family (or caregivers)
to evaluate your individual needs and design a customized care plan. Our
highly trained team brings a wealth of resources and clinical expertise
to our patients.
Boulder Community HomeCare offers a wide variety of services in the comfort
of your home, including:
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Social work services
- Certified nurse assistance
- Care following joint replacement surgery
- Home safety evaluations including fall prevention
- Medical management and IV administration
- Wound care, including ostomy care
- Heart conditions, including Congestive Heart Failure recovery from surgery
- Movement disorders including Parkinson’s Disease
Other benefits include:
- Convenient, cost-effective and personalized health care for the homebound patient
- Support for continued independence
- Involvement of you and your family in planning and providing care
- An experienced team of health care professionals ready to assist
Patients must be at least 18 years of age. You do not need to have been
hospitalized in order to use our services. Patients and their families
or caregivers can request services directly. However, services do require
an order by a physician.
Since Boulder Community HomeCare is a Medicaid/Medicare certified home
health agency, Medicare and Medicaid will pay 100% of the costs for eligible patients.
Most private insurance policies cover home care services. We can call your
insurance company to verify coverage and obtain authorizations.
For your convenience, we bill directly to your insurance company for all
of your services.
If you or someone you love is considering home care, call 303-415-4515
for more information.