Free parking is available in the lot located in front of the facility.
Insurance and Self-Pay Pricing
BCH accepts most insurance plans. If you are uninsured or wish to pay
directly for a cardiovascular test, ask our staff about discounted self-pay pricing.
Boulder Heart Overview
Boulder Heart clinics are part of Community Medical Associates, a network
of clinics that are owned and operated by Boulder Community Health.
At our Lafayette clinic, you can consult with experienced, board-certified
cardiologists. At our main clinic in Boulder, we offer a large team of
cardiologists, electrophysiologists and cardiovascular surgeons.
Our highly experienced cardiologists and surgeons build lasting personal
relationships with each patient. We listen to you, we know your history,
and we partner with your other medical providers to provide the right
cardiac care at the right time. We are the Boulder Valley’s only
full-service cardiology program, providing everything from diagnostic
testing to the latest advanced treatments.
Our award-winning, comprehensive cardiology services:
• Arrhythmia & AFib clinic: multidisciplinary, personalized care
• Cardiac Catheterization: advanced lab for diagnosis, minimally-invasive
• Cardiothoracic Surgery: expertise in complex open-heart surgery
• Electrophysiology: one of Colorado’s most sophisticated EP labs
• Heart Failure clinic: led by a board-certified HF specialist
• Robotic-assisted mitral valve surgery: Colorado’s most experienced surgeon
• Structural Heart & Valve program: innovative, minimally-invasive
To schedule, call 303-442-2395