Self-Park: Garage and Surface-Level Lots
Free parking is available in the surface parking lot directly in front
of the Anderson medical building.
Free parking also is available in the five-level garage located on the
Foothills Medical Campus. The garage's entrance is on 48th St.
Valet Parking Services
Free valet parking for patients is available Monday through Friday from
9 a.m. – 6 p.m. at the Emergency Department/Patient entrance of
Foothills Hospital. Valet services are available for patients going to
the hospital or one of the four medical office buildings on the campus:
Anderson Medical Center, Foothills Medical Building, Reynolds Family Medical
Building and Tebo Family Medical Building.
Insurance and Self-Pay Pricing
BCH accepts most insurance plans. If you are uninsured or wish to pay
directly for a cardiovascular test, ask our staff about discounted self-pay pricing.
Boulder Heart Overview
Boulder Heart clinics are part of Community Medical Associates, a network
of clinics that are owned and operated by Boulder Community Health.
The Boulder location is our main Cardiology clinic, where you can consult
with a large team of experienced, board-certified cardiologists, electrophysiologists
and cardiovascular surgeons.
Our highly experienced cardiologists and surgeons build lasting personal
relationships with each patient. We listen to you, we know your history,
and we partner with your other medical providers to provide the right
cardiac care at the right time. We are the Boulder Valley’s only
full-service cardiology program, providing everything from diagnostic
testing to the latest advanced treatments.
Our award-winning, comprehensive cardiology services:
• Arrhythmia & AFib clinic: multidisciplinary, personalized care
• Cardiac Catheterization: advanced lab for diagnosis, minimally-invasive
• Cardiothoracic Surgery: expertise in complex open-heart surgery
• Electrophysiology: one of Colorado’s most sophisticated EP labs
• Heart Failure clinic: led by a board-certified HF specialist
• Robotic-assisted mitral valve surgery: Colorado’s most experienced surgeon
• Structural Heart & Valve program: innovative, minimally-invasive
To schedule, call 303-442-2395