This medical building is located on the west side of the Foothills Medical
Campus. It houses Boulder Community Health's cardiology services,
other physician specialists and a state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center:
- Alpine Surgical, Suite 102, 303-449-3642
- Alpine Urology, Suite 104, 303-444-9000
- Boulder Heart, Suite 201, 303-442-2395
- Boulder Neurosurgical & Spine Associates, Suite 202, 303-938-5700
- Boulder Valley Surgical Associates of BCH, Suite 100, 303-443-2123
- Foothills Surgery Center, Suite 101, 720-441-5757
Self-Park: Garage and Surface-Level Lots
Free parking is available in the surface parking lot directly in front
of the Anderson building.
Free parking also is available in the five-level garage located on the
Foothills Medical Campus. The garage's entrance is on 48th St.
Valet Parking Services
Free valet parking for patients is available Monday through Friday from
9 a.m. – 6 p.m. at the Emergency Department/Patient entrance of
Foothills Hospital. Valet services are available for patients going to
the hospital or one of the four medical office buildings on the campus:
Anderson Medical Center, Foothills Medical Building, Reynolds Family Medical
Building and Tebo Family Medical Building.