You will receive the following email alerting you that a message has arrived at our Secure Message Center. This email will be delivered to the address you have permitted BCH to use.
1. Click on the "click here" hyperlink in the email message. If a hyperlink does not appear, cut and paste the bottom link into your web browser.
2. The following login screen will appear.
3. If this is your first visit to the Secure Message Center, click "click here" to set up an account and follow these steps.
4. If you have already set up an account, enter your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot your password?" and your password reminder phrase will be emailed to you.
5. After you have entered your login information, the Secure Message Center will appear with your email message.
Setting Up Your Password
A registration page appears with your email address already filled in.
1. Enter a password that complies with the rules shown in the right-hand box.
2. Re-enter the same password.
3. Enter a password reminder phrase.
4. Click "Submit Password".
5. A confirmation email message will be sent to you. Follow the steps on the email to activate your password.
Return to Top