1) What can I do with MyBCH Clinics?
Request an appointment with your Live Better provider and Care Team. If your request can be accommodated, you will receive an email confirmation by the next business day. If your request cannot be accommodated, you will receive a call from our scheduling staff by the next business day to set up an appointment date/time.
- Request laboratory, imaging and pathology results from your Care Team.
- Send a non-urgent question to your Care Team. A member of your Care Team will respond to your message within two (2) business days. If your question requires a more urgent response, please contact your physician’s office directly by phone.
- Complete your health history form and required paperwork available in "Health Forms" prior to your visit. This can be done electronically by completing the forms online and submitting them through MyBCH. If you prefer, you can print the forms through MyBCH to bring to your appointment.
2) Who should I contact if I have questions about MyBCH Clinics?
If you are unable to find the answer to your question listed here, you can or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Live Better clinic directly by phone.
3) What if I have an emergency?
Dial 911 in case of any emergency.
4) What if I need to be seen today?
Call your clinic directly for same-day appointments. Here are links to our Live Better family medicine clinics and internal medicine clinics. Or you can contact our scheduling group directly at 303-441-2347.
5) What if I need to cancel an appointment?
Appointment cancellations cannot be sent through MyBCH Clinics. If you need to cancel an appointment, please call our scheduling group at 303-441-2347.
6) How do I find my lab/imaging results?
Laboratory, imaging and pathology results are not automatically sent through MyBCH Clinics. To request your results, use the "Request Labs/Imaging Results" option to send a message to your Care Team. A member of your Care Team will send your results or contact you directly if they wish to discuss them with you over the phone or in person.
7) What if I have a billing question or want to pay my clinic bill?
MyBCH Clinics does not provide an online bill pay option. If you would like to pay a bill from your clinic, please call 303-441-2325, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. for assistance.
8) Can I request a prescription refill through the portal?
Your Care Team will not accept any prescription refill requests that are submitted through MyBCH Clinics. To refill a prescription, contact your pharmacy, even if you have no refills left on your current prescription.
9) How do I know which forms I need to fill out before my appointment?
Send a message through the portal option "Message Your Provider" and let us know what your appointment is for and we will help you through the process. Keep in mind that not all of our forms are available on MyBCH Clinics. You may be required to complete additional forms upon check-in at the clinic.
10) What if I want to request my medical record?
Please continue to submit all medical record requests in hard copy format to the front desk staff at your clinic. A printable version of the medical records request for is available on MyBCH, titled HIPAA Release of Medical Information from BCH. This form is available in the Registration/Health Forms section under the New Patient, Annual Health and Wellness Forms heading.