1) What is MyBCH Health Services?
MyBCH Health Services is a free, convenient and secure online service that can help you access you manage your health and obtain information regarding your hospital services.
2) What can I see or do in MyBCH Health Services?
MyBCH Health Services allows you to:
• Review your most recent medications, allergies, immunizations, medical conditions and lab results.
• View upcoming appointments.
• Print or download your medical record for your own personal records.
3) Is there a fee to use MyBCH Health Services?
No, MyBCH is a free service offered to our patients.
4) How do I find the login page for MyBCH Health Services?
Type the URL www.bch.org/MyBCHHealthServices into the address bar of your web browser.
5) What if I need help with MyBCH Health Services?
Please contact the Medical Records Department at the BCH Foothills Campus in the Tebo Family Medical Pavilion at 4747 Arapahoe, Suite G30 in Boulder. You can contact the department by email at HIM@bch.org. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
6) Can I use MyBCH Health Services if I have an emergency and need to see my physician?
No. If you are experiencing a medical emergency of any kind, please call 911.