At BCH, our goal is to improve the health and well-being of our community. That's why we offer an ongoing series of free health lectures. Our medical experts discuss a wide range of health topics in order to educate community members on the latest advances in patient care and preventive measures.
Glance through our online library of lecture PowerPoints to find a health topic you would like to learn more about.
- Cancer Care: lectures on risks and treatments for brain tumors, breast cancer, gynecologic cancer, prostate cancer and other cancers
- Cardiac Care: lectures on preventing and treating heart disease, irregular heartbeat, heart failure, Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.), sudden cardiac arrest and high cholesterol
- Digestive Health: lectures on controlling heartburn and preventing colon cancer
- General Health: lectures on anesthesia for surgery, overcoming insomnia, osteoporosis and preventing diabetes
- Orthopedics: lectures on treating knee, hip, ankle, back, shoulder, and hand/wrist pain
- Pulmonary Care: lecture on treating severe asthma
- Senior Health: lectures on treating cataracts, macular degeneration, medication-related falls, prostate cancer screening and memory loss
- Sports Medicine: lectures on preventing and treating dance injuries and skating injuries
- Stroke Prevention & Care: lectures on preventing, recognizing and treating stroke
- Women's Health: lectures on gynecologic cancer, pelvic organ prolapse, bio-identical hormones, mammogram screening, genetic testing, breast cancer risks and heart disease
Back to top