Boulder Community Hospital has served the citizens of Boulder County as a non-profit, community owned and locally governed hospital since 1922. We are a mission-driven organization dedicated to providing local access to high-quality, comprehensive medical care by offering the latest medical innovations to meet the evolving health care needs of our growing communities.
Providing our community with the safest, and highest quality health care in an innovative, patient-centered environment.
As the finest health care provider in our community, we strive to:
• Assure patient safety and quality care that exceeds
• Attract and retain the finest employees, physicians, nurses
and health care professionals,
• Offer an integrated system of preventive, acute and chronic
• Adopt the most effective and innovative approaches and
technologies for patient care,
• Provide leadership and support for health-centered
• Remain a national leader in environmental stewardship,
• Continue as a fiscally-responsible, locally-governed
• Provide charitable care, and
• Adapt to the changing healthcare environment.
• We will treat everyone with respect and compassion.
• We will aggressively implement processes that advance
quality and patient safety.
• We will embrace innovation and advanced technology.
• We will foster an employee work environment that is
open, fair and fulfilling.
• We will maintain our community-based system of
• We will pursue effective working relationships with
physicians and community health partners.
• We will initiate environmentally sustainable practices.
• We will be accountable, transparent and ethical in all of our