Patient Handbook Updates
Updates related to Foothills Hospital patient and visitor areas
To protect our patients and staff and reduce the spread of respiratory
- 1 visitor per patient per day
- Visiting hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- All visitors must wear a mask at all times
- All visitors must pass a health screening
- Please maintain social distancing of 6 feet
- Wash hands frequently, and do not touch your face
*Patients with disabilities may have a designated assistance person to
assist with care.
Starting Tuesday, Feb. 9, the Gift Shop will be open every weekday from
10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Two walk-in customers are now allowed. If you don’t
have time to wait to come inside, we will be happy to bring your items
to the door. You can also place orders by emailing
Currently, the Foothills cafeteria is closed to the public and any patient visitors.