Compassionate care for all ages
Boulder Community Health’s OB/GYN specialists and certified nurse
midwives are here to help you maintain optimal health. From adolescence
to menopause and beyond, we are dedicated to providing excellent care.
Boulder Women’s Care
Caring for our community since 2000, our OB/GYN team provides gynecological
- Routine checkups and annual exams
- Family planning
- Urogynecology (pelvic floor issues, incontinence, prolapse)
- Fibroids, abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain
- Peri- and post-menopause management & treatment
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgical procedures
Our team includes: Drs.
Brenda Price, and
Alana Revoal, and advanced women's health nurse practitioner
Learn more about our expert caregivers.
To schedule an appointment, call 303-441-0587.
Boulder Women's Clinic
We are an independent advanced gynecologic practice that has been on the
innovative edge of health care for more than 40 years in Boulder. We are
the only clinic in Boulder to offer MonaLisa Touch laser for treatment
associated with vaginal/urinary symptoms related to menopause.
In addition to routine health care, our areas of expertise include:
- Evaluation and management of abnormal Paps and HPV
- Birth control
- Pain with sexual intercourse
- Pelvic floor issues including pressure & urinary incontinence
- Treatment of menopausal symptoms including hormone replacement therapy
& non-hormonal options
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Management of polycystic ovarian syndrome
To schedule an appointment, call 303-444-5110.
Foothills Community Midwives
Our certified nurse midwives offer personalized and holistic health care.
We provide visits, testing and services including:
- Annual exams
- Family planning
- Adolescent gynecology
Our team includes: Certified nurse midwives
Paige Swales and
Learn more about our midwives.
To schedule an appointment, call 303-415-4045.