Helping you Stay Safe and Healthy on Your Trip
Thanks to our community's compliance with public health and safety
recommendations, we are able to reopen many of the services we offer at
BCH. It is safe to come to BCH for your health care needs.
Please click here to see how we are working to keep you safe. We also now offer convenient
virtual visits at our primary and specialty clinics. Please watch our video below to
Before traveling abroad, you should take special care to protect your health.
The Worldwide Travel Medicine Clinic can provide the resources and accurate
medical information you need to travel safely. When you visit our clinic,
we will provide you with a personalized travel packet including information
from a reputable database.
- Discuss pros and cons of medications and vaccines suggested or required
for your destination
- Teach ways to avert common complications that can ruin a trip, such as
altitude sickness or jet lag
- Provide guidance on traveling with a chronic or serious medical condition
- Offer practical advice on avoiding illnesses related to food, water and insects
- Provide prescriptions for treating common travel-related ailments or infections
- Update you with the latest information on international health alerts
- Review your medical record to ensure that you are up to date with your
- Administer any specialized vaccinations required or recommended for the
area you plan to visit