Experienced Staff Providing Personalized Attention
Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with the latest technology
and staffed by highly experienced physicians and nurses to ensure you
are receiving top quality care. Our staff takes great pride in offering
care that is individualized and compassionate. We understand that people
feel apprehensive about surgery, and our goal is to make your surgical
experience as comfortable and positive as possible.
The hallmarks of BCH Surgery are:
- Local access to the widest range of experienced board-certified specialists
in the county
- State-of-the-art facility with innovative technology
- Personalized attention from preparing for surgery through your recovery
- Our team includes board-certified surgeons in 12 specialties:
- Cardio-thoracic surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery (otorhinolaryngology)
- General surgery
- Hand surgery
- Oral surgery
- Plastic surgery
Information on these surgeons is available through
Find a Physician.
Before Your Surgery
Preparing for your surgery can be overwhelming. Our
step-by-step checklist includes important information about the process to help ease your concerns.
After Your Surgery
Your road to recovery begins immediately following surgery.
Learn more about what to expect prior to your discharge.
We offer a variety of minimally invasive robot-assisted procedures that
provide many patient benefits, including smaller incisions, less scarring
and quicker recovery.
about the innovative Mako and da Vinci technologies.