Wheelchair Seating & Mobility Services
We can help adults and children with significantly limited physical mobility
find the most suitable type of adaptive seating.
- Help in choosing the most appropriate manual or power wheelchair seating
and/or positioning system
- Use of pressure mapping technology to select a seating/positioning system
for individuals at high risk for skin breakdown
- Coordination with local vendors to facilitate ordering and delivery of
appropriate seating and mobility system
- Assistance with researching funding options
- Follow-up visits for equipment and mobility training
Our seating and mobility experts can review all of your available options
and make recommendations on the best way to meet your particular needs
and goals. We are focused on making each individual as independent as
possible and ultimately improving your overall quality of life.
A physician referral is often required and generally recommended. Services
are covered by most insurance plans. Please check with your insurance
company for more information.
Services are provided at Boulder Community Hospital in Boulder.
For more information call 303-415-4400.