Our experienced and skilled therapists provide comprehensive evaluation
and intervention services to adults and children with significantly limited
verbal skills due to accidents, illness, developmental delay or birth injury.
- Full range of communication devices used for both assessment and intervention
- Consultations on wheelchair keyboard mounting and mouse adaptations for
- Help in setting up controls in your home to operate electronic devices
- Trial use and help in finding where to buy recreational and play adaptive toys
- Coordination of services with outside agencies and vendors
- Assistance with researching funding options
- Follow-up visits for equipment training
Our experienced staff strives to ensure that our clients’ technology
choices are the best match for their physical limitations and lifestyle
needs. Our unique evaluation/therapy facility is specially designed for
demonstrating the latest in assistive technology and environmental control devices.
- Spinal cord injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Brain injury
- Neuromuscular diseases: MS, ALS, Parkinson’s and others
- Seizure disorders
- Developmental delay, Down and Williams syndromes, and more
A physician referral is required. Services are covered by most insurance
plans. Please check with your insurance company for more information.
Services are offered at Boulder Community Hospital in Boulder.
For more information, call 303-415-4400.