Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Program is designed for individuals who need
to gain greater independence in daily activities following an injury,
illness or surgery. We have a strong commitment to addressing the needs
of each person as an individual and to helping each patient achieve the
maximum level of independence possible.
- An individual treatment plan is developed jointly with each patient, their
family and potential caregivers, and the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team.
- The rehabilitation team meets on a weekly basis to review each patient’s
progress toward treatment goals.
- Members of the rehab team meet regularly with family members and potential
caregivers to provide necessary education and training, to answer questions,
to review progress and to develop detailed plans for discharge from the program.
- Our rehabilitation physicians are experienced specialists in Physical Medicine
and Rehabilitation (Physiatry).
- Rehabilitation physicians are available 24 hours per day and see patients
on a daily basis to evaluate their medical needs and monitor their progress
in the program.