Every patient has the opportunity to schedule a personalized wellness consultation
with the integrative care RN to review medical history, current concerns,
and treatment options for managing the side effects of cancer treatment.
Our nurse has extensive training and education in current oncology medicine
practice, use of integrative therapies, and holds an Oncology Certified
Nurse (OCN) designation.
The OCN qualifies our nurse to educate patients in all the following areas
as it pertains to their cancer diagnosis, treatment, and recovery:
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Screening, early detection and diagnosis
- Scientific basis for practice including research
- Cancer treatment modalities
- Symptom management
- Psychosocial dimensions of care
- Oncologic emergencies
- End of life care
You can schedule a wellness and integrative care consultation—or
request more information—by calling (303) 415-7292 today to speak
with a patient service coordinator.