As an extension of our care for the community, Boulder Community Health
is lending its expertise to local businesses. We've launched a new
Back-to-Business Health screening and testing service to support employers’
efforts to protect customers from COVID-19, while providing peace of mind
for employees as they return to work.
“At times like this, every action an employer takes tells a story
about its commitment to reducing risk and ensuring the health and safety
of both customers and employees. With Back-to-Business Health’s
COVID-19 screening and testing, companies can take actions that build
customer trust and offer employees some reassurance that they and their
coworkers are at decreased risk for a workplace infection,” says
Darryl Brown, Associate Vice President of BCH.
BCH’s Back-to-Business Health services are tailored to each business’s
needs and can include:
- Workplace visits to screen employees for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Workplace employee temperature checks.
- On- or off-site nasal swab tests (PCR testing) to diagnose currently active
cases of COVID-19.
- Virtual visits with BCH physicians for employees with positive or suspected
positive PCR tests.
- On- or off-site COVID-19 antibody testing.
Employers should contact Darryl Brown with Boulder Community Health at
303.415.7005 to get started with Back-to-Business Health services.