LEARN WHAT TO EXPECT
Early in the COVID-19 pandemic, concerns about safety led many Boulder
Community Health patients to put off routine check-ups and postpone non-emergency
surgeries, but what about now? Are you still worried about seeking medical
care? Learning what to expect during a visit to BCH can help ease your concerns.
Join us for an online lecture to get answers to these and many other questions:
• How will we keep you from coming in contact with other patients?
• What types of screenings are being performed for in-person visits?
• What type of screening tests are being performed before medical
• Where are COVID-19 patients being treated in the hospital?
• How many times are surfaces cleaned and what types of disinfectants
does BCH use?
When: Thursday, Aug. 27, from 7 to 8 p.m.
Where: Watch online. You’ll get the link once you register.
Angela Kloepfer-Shapiro, MD, with Internal Medicine Associates at Buffalo Ridge
Amie Meditz, MD, with Beacon Center for Infectious Diseases
Daniel O’Hair, MD, with Boulder Heart
• Michele Sternitzky, RN, BSN, Associate VP of Nursing
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Register now at