One of our most valued roles as a community health provider is serving
as a resource for important medical information. During the COVID-19 pandemic,
information has changed rapidly and regularly. That’s why we’ve
decided to host a Virtual Town Hall event for the community on Wednesday,
April 29, from 5 to 6:15 p.m.
Join members of BCH’s leadership team, including:
- Dr. Robert Vissers, President and CEO of BCH
- Jackie Attlesey-Pries, Vice President of Operations and Chief Nursing Officer
- Grant Besser, Vice President of Public Affairs and President of the BCH
- Dr. Ben Keidan, Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
- Dr. Amie Meditz, Infectious Disease specialist
During this event, we will share information on the current presence of
COVID-19 in our community, our ongoing plan for managing the disease,
our timeline for gradually resuming services at our facilities, and ways
we are keeping patients and staff safe at our facilities.
We hope you will join us by