Lymphedema is abnormal swelling in your arms or legs that’s a side
effect of breast cancer surgery and/or radiation. Come learn practical
steps you can take to reduce your risk of lymphedema and the latest treatment options.
When: Thursday, Nov. 7, from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Where: Tebo Family Medical Building (basement-level Brandi/Shane conference
room) on the Foothills Medical Campus, 4715 Arapahoe Ave.
• Susan Hagen, MD, general surgeon, Boulder Valley Surgical Associates
• Andrew Antell, MD, radiation oncologist, Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers
• Karen Stanisich, OT, BCH Outpatient Rehabilitation
• Jennifer Lieb, PT, BCH Outpatient Rehabilitation
• Nanna Bo Christensen, RN, BCH Breast Cancer Navigator
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED: bchlectures.org/breastcancer • 303-415-4212