Plus, learn how to manage the side effects of treatment.
About 2 out of 3 breast cancers are ER-positive and PR-positive, meaning
the cancer cells grow in response to the hormone estrogen or progesterone.
In the second presentation of our “Living With Breast Cancer”
lecture series, you’ll learn how ER- and PR-positive breast cancers
grow and spread, as well as the latest treatment options. Then hear about
practical steps you can take to manage the possible side effects of treatment.
When: Thursday, Nov. 14, from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Where: Tebo Family Medical Building (basement-level Brandi/Shane conference
room) on the Foothills Medical Campus, 4715 Arapahoe Ave.
• Jenny Fox, MD, oncologist, Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers
• Christopher Fox, MD, endocrinologist, The Alpine Center
• Christine Hansen, MD, gynecologist, Boulder Women’s Clinic
• Brandy Whitney, DPT, BCH Outpatient Rehabilitation
• Nanna Bo Christensen, RN, BCH Breast Cancer Navigator
bchlectures.org/breastcancer • 303-415-4212