Table Mesa Family Medicine has been renamed Boulder Creek Family Medicine,
a new name that better reflects our convenient location on the Foothills
Hospital medical campus adjacent to the popular Boulder Creek path.
Quality medical care when you need it.
Quality family care, available when you need it most. When illness or injury
strikes, you want to get medical care as soon as possible. Boulder Creek
Family Medicine includes five board-certified family medicine physicians,
one nurse practitioner and one physician assistant on site and ready to
see patients six days a week.
Our doctors have been serving Boulder families for more than 30 years.
We are committed to providing the highest quality health care in a straightforward
and compassionate manner.
Call 303-415-4015 to make an appointment.
- General medical care of adults and children
- Newborn care
- Injuries, including fractures and lacerations
- Outpatient surgical procedures, including removal of cysts, warts, etc.
- Office gynecology services, including contraception counseling, IUD insertions,
colposcopies, Pap smears and biopsies
- Executive physicals, life insurance exams, school and sports exams
- Laboratory services
- Sports medicine
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Board-certified family practice physicians
- Board-certified sports medicine physician
- Board-certified osteopathic physician
- Physician assistants with extensive experience in hospital and clinical settings
- Registered nurses offering skilled and compassionate care
- Friendly and experienced administrative personnel
Our Medical Staff
William V. Burton, M.D.
Jason Cannell, D.O.
Zara Frankel, M.D.
Stephanie Hess, M.D.
Leto Quarles, M.D.
Nina Vergari Rogers, M.D.
Mark Wisner, D.O.
Nancy Engellenner, N.P.
Sue Griffith, PA-C
Christine Obermaier, FNP-C
Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - Noon
After Hours Nurse Call Line
After Hours Nurse Call Line is a free service offered to all established patients of this practice
after hours and on weekends. Our nurses can answer questions, provide
self-care tips and help you decide whether to seek immediate medical care.
To speak with one of our nurses after hours, call 303-415-7450 and select
the "On call" option.
Boulder Creek Family Medicine belongs to a network of local physicians
affiliated with Boulder Community Health. Thanks to this affiliation,
our patients have access to a full range of up-to-date medical services,
from robot-assisted surgery to the latest clinical trials of cutting-edge
We have contracts with numerous insurance plans. Please call your insurance
company to confirm coverage. For your convenience, we accept personal
checks, MasterCard and VISA for payment of deductibles, co-payments and
patient balances. These amounts are due at the time of your visit.
Boulder Creek Family Medicine
Foothills Medical Campus
Reynolds Family Medical Building
1755 48th Street, Suite 200
Boulder, Colorado 80303