Cancer and the Brain - Live Virtual Class
*** Class size is limited. Register early! ***
Cancer and the Brain is a live virtual two-class series for cancer patients
and survivors at any stage.
Do you feel like you have to work harder to remember things? To keep track
of what you are doing? To find the right words to express yourself?
Whether you have just been diagnosed or completed cancer treatment, this
is for you! You are welcome to have a loved one or caregiver join you
for the class.
Under Pressure: The Impact of Cancer on the Brain
The science of how any type of cancer effects the brain
- Cognition and communication changes in all phases of life
- It's not just "chemo brain!"
More Brains are Better than One: Sharing Tools and Strategies
- Sharing experiences with others
- How to stay cognitively healthy
Facilitator: Karen Brady, MS, CCC-SLP
When: Monday and Thursday 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm; Participants should log on
by 2:45 pm so class can start promptly at 3:00 pm
- From the comfort of your home
- Live virtual class using Webex
- After registration, the facilitator will contact you with a link to join
the class (look in your email for link the morning of the class)
Group Visit Confidentiality Agreement
Cancer and the Brain Class is provided by BCH Outpatient Rehabilitation
with support from the BCH Foundation.