Walk with a Doc
Join Boulder Community Health and the
City of Boulder Parks and Recreation Department to Walk with a Doc and take steps toward better health.
This is a free community program to see how easy it is to get healthy and
With with a Doc is a great way to get out, get active and enjoy good conversation.
Walk at your own pace and distance.
Time: Walks are from 8:00 to 9:00 a.m.
July 13: Remaining Active When You Have a Heart Condition
Dr. Nelson Trujillo
with Boulder Heart
North Boulder Park
2848 9th Street in Boulder
- Reduce blood pressure
- Lower low-density lipoprotein (LDL or "bad" cholesterol)
- Manage your weight
- Improve your mood
- Strengthen your heart, lungs and bones
At a Walk with a Doc event, you will:
- Learn about a current health topic
- Walk and talk with a local doc
- Free blood pressure checks
- Free giveaways
- Free refreshments
Contact: Call BCH's Gina Simmering at 303-618-2838 or email email@example.com.