Volunteers from all walks of life and every local community choose to give their time and energy to Boulder Community Health.
- Enrich the lives of others
- Feel a sense of accomplishment and personal satisfaction
- Put your talents and experience to work for a good cause
- Become part of a friendly, caring team
- Explore possible healthcare careers
These are some of the reasons our active volunteers give their time to Boulder Community Health. Men and women, ages 14 to 90 plus, contribute positively to life at BCH. You, too, can choose from a multitude of jobs that suit your interests and provide a change of pace from your daily routine. Think about joining our team of 890 active and enthusiastic volunteers. You won’t regret it.
All volunteers must be at least 14 years old.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-440-2137 to request a Volunteer Application Form.