Quality care in a comfortable setting
For more than 20 years, Spruce Street Internal Medicine has served as the medical home for adults and teens. Whether you need an annual exam, have a complex health problem, or want to be proactive about your health, our physicians and staff have the expertise to care for you effectively. We continue to look for new and better ways to provide personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment.
Call 303-441-2347 to make an appointment.
Spruce Street has received national recognition for providing high-quality care to patients with diabetes and to patients with cardiac conditions or who have had strokes. This recognition comes from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality that recognizes clinicians in key areas of performance. For more information on the NCQA Recognition Programs, click here.
- Quality medical care for adults
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the heart and blood vessels, arthritis, hormonal disorders (e.g., thyroid/diabetes), digestive disorders, infections, allergies and immunology, respiratory problems, kidney diseases, cancer, blood disorders and nervous system problems
- Routine gynecological examinations
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears and skin
- Outpatient procedures, including removal of cysts, warts, etc.
- Laboratory services for patients
- Board-certified internal medicine providers
- Friendly, experienced administrative personnel
Our Medical Staff
Hillary Browne, M.D.
Sheila L.T. Ling, M.D.
Monday through Fridaym, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(Office is closed daily from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.)
After Hours Nurse Call Line
The After Hours Nurse Call Line is a free service offered to all established patients of this practice after hours and on weekends. Our nurses can answer questions, provide self-care tips and help you decide whether to seek immediate medical care. To speak with one of our nurses after hours, call 303-449-3594 and select the "On call" option.
Spruce Street Internal Medicine belongs to a network of local physicians affiliated with Boulder Community Health. Thanks to this affiliation, our patients have access to a full range of up-to-date medical services, from robot-assisted surgery to the latest clinical trials of cutting-edge medicines.
We have contracts with numerous insurance plans. Please call your insurance company to confirm coverage. Spruce Street Internal Medicine will bill your insurance provider and patients are expected to pay all co-pays and deductibles at the time of your visit.
Spruce Street Internal Medicine
2575 Spruce Street (corner of Spruce and 26th Streets)
Boulder, CO 80302-3806
Return to Top