Lynn Voss is a Colorado native, born in Fort Collins. He attended high school at the Stuttgart American High School in Luswigsburg, West Germany and received his B.A. at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.
He attended medical school at the University of Health Science Chicago Medical School. He completed a surgical and orthopedic residency at Rhode Island Hospital and also completed a Trafton Trauma Fellowship there.
Dr. Voss served as an orthopedic clinical instructor at Brown University School of Medicine for one year and then became a staff orthopedic surgeon at the United States Air Force Academy Hospital in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
He has been the team physician for Providence Bruins Professional Hockey Team, the U.S. Figure Skating Association, the Unites States Airforce Prep School and Rhode Island Interscholastic Football League. His published works include, but are not limited to:
- Exercise Induced Loss of Bone Density in Athletes
- Osteoporosis: The Female Athlete at Risk
- A New Method of Occipito - Cervical Fusion
- Bilateral Shoulder Dislocations
- Clinical, Radiographic and Functional Outcome Results in Distal Radius Fractures.