Dr. David Boynton has been practicing Chiropractics for more than 20 years. After earning his chiropractic degree in Canada, he built a successful practice there for 16 years. He then moved to Iowa with his wife, Dr. Janice Hughes, to teach at Palmar College of Chiropractics. What he found out was that the Midwest is very flat – no hills, and certainly no mountains! Because of his love for cycling, skiing and the outdoors, it became apparent that it was time to find a place to live and practice that inspired him – thus Boulder.
Dr. Boynton brings to Boulder his experience after years in practice with athletes, specializing with extremity adjusting, womens health issues, and family health care. Along with his wife, Chiropractor Janice Hughes, they have established North Boulder Chiropractic, with a commitment to share health and wellness information through advanced technology (including state of the art digital X-ray, computerized scanning and Low Level Laser Therapy to enhance tissue recovery and accelerate wound healing and muscle recruitment patterns) and great patient education.
Dr. Boynton sees patients at Boulder Center for Sports Medicine on Wednesday afternoons. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Boynton, call his North Boulder Chiropractic Office at 303-449-7887.
- 1987 – Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 1983 – The University of Guelph, Ontario Canada
Bachelor of Science
Licensures and Certifications
- 1987 – 1989 Private Practice within a Health and Fitness Center, Toronto, Ontario Canada
- 1989 – 2002 Private Practice, Stoney Creek Chiropractic Clinic, Ontario Canada; multidisciplinary practice and rehabilitation clinic - including nutrition and massage therapy, specializing in working with children and families, and athletic performance enhancement
- 2003-2004 Faculty at Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport Iowa
- 2003-2004 Part time private practice in Davenport Iowa
- 2006 Boulder Team Chiropractor for BMC Professional Cycling Team
- 2007-2008 Boulder Team Chiropractor for Toyota United Professional Cycling Team
Memberships and Associations
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Canadian National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Ontario Canada Chiropractic License
- Iowa State Chiropractic License
- Colorado State Chiropractic License
Colorado Chiropractic Association