The Neurologic and Orthopedic Rehabilitation Center offers outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, counseling and case management. Clients with a wide variety of physical, cognitive and emotional challenges benefit from our expertise and environment. Therapists develop a partnership with clients and work closely with referring physicians to return clients to optimal and safe function.
Unique aspects of our center
- Comprehensive services to address physical, social, emotional and vocational needs can all be accessed at one location.
- Specialists provide a full spectrum of outpatient therapy services including Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Neurologic Rehabilitation, Women's Health/Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation and Cancer Rehab.
- Aquatic therapy can be conveniently included in a client's rehabilitation program when appropriate since our center is right down the hall from Mapleton's warm water pool (92-94°F).
- We offer therapeutic community exercise and pool classes.
- We specialize in complex cases and a team approach.
- We are relocating to the 2nd floor of Boulder Community Hospital (1100 Balsam, Boulder) in early December.
- Our name is changing to Boulder Community Health Rehabilitation Services.
- We are now also providing physical therapy and hand therapy at Community Medical Center in Lafayette on Tuesdays and Thursdays (effective August 25, 2015).
Phone (303) 441-0493
Fax (303) 441-0536
311 Mapleton Avenue, 3rd Floor
Boulder, CO 80304
Phone (303) 415-4570
Fax (303) 926-2688
Community Medical Center
1000 W. South Boulder Rd, Suite 210
Lafayette, CO 80026
Return to top