Primary care serves as the first point of contact for your family's everyday health care needs. Boulder Community Hospital's owned-and-operated primary care clinics are pleased to offer Live Better, a more personal and coordinated approach to medical care.
Live Better is guided by the philosophy of a national health care movement known as Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Live Better makes you the central focus of a dedicated Care Team led by your primary card provider, working with you to meet your health needs.
The Live Better approach to care offers many benefits, including:
- Personalized, team-based care led by your primary care provider and supported by your Care Team
- A collaborative approach that makes you a full partner in your health care
- Coordination of care across our network of BCH specialists, clinics and hospitals
- Expanded access to care through same-day appointments and our After Hours Nurse Call Line
- Enhanced communication with your Care Team by phone and online
Here are links to our Live Better family medicine clinics and internal medicine clinics.
Many local physicians belong to clinics that are not operated by BCH. Here are links to complete lists of family medicine providers and internal medicine providers practicing at BCH.