Holistic medicine is the conscious pursuit of the highest level of functioning and balance of the physical, environmental, mental, emotional, social and spiritual aspects of human experience, resulting in a dynamic state of being fully alive. This creates a condition of well-being regardless of the presence or absence of disease. Holistic medicine focuses on education and responsibility for personal efforts to achieve balance and well being.
Call 303-442-8843 to make an appointment.
- General medical care of adults and children
- Newborn care
- Injuries, including fractures and lacerations
- Preventive care, including immunizations and sports physicals
- Removal of cysts, warts, etc.
- Office gynecology services, including contraception counseling, IUD insertions, and Pap smears
- Executive physicals, life insurance exams, school and sports exams
- Laboratory services
Our Medical Staff
Frances Hamilton, M.D.
Philip Weber, M.D.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Holistic Family Practice belongs to a network of local physicians affiliated with Boulder Community Hospital. Thanks to this affiliation, our patients have access to a full range of up-to-date medical services, from robot-assisted surgery to the latest clinical trials of cutting-edge medicines.
We have contracts with numerous insurance plans. Please call your insurance company to confirm coverage. For your convenience, we accept personal checks, MasterCard and VISA for payment of deductibles, co-payments and patient balances. These amounts are due at the time of your visit.
Holistic Family Practice
1155 Alpine Avenue, Ste. 360
Boulder, CO 80304
Return to top