The Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is dedicated to helping Boulder Community Health improve our ability to meet the needs of our patients. PFAC members play an important role in improving care by providing feedback from the patient perspective on treatment, the overall experience and access issues throughout the continuum of care.
PFAC is actively seeking new members. Members serve one- or two-year terms. The length of terms is staggered in order to maintain a consistent membership.
PFAC members must be at least 18 years of age and demonstrate a commitment to the vision and mission of the PFAC. Membership criteria include:
- Experience as a patient or family member within the BCH health care system
- Ability to represent the patient care experience
- Ability to engage in respectful exchanges and interactions with people from diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to work in an advisory and collaborative role
- Willingness to review materials prior to meetings
- Availability to participate in some quality improvement work outside of scheduled meeting times
- Commitment to serve for a one- or two-year term as agreed upon
- Attendance at 80% of the meetings, which are held monthly
If you are interested in joining PFAC, email Beth Reasoner at email@example.com with your name, daytime phone number and connection to BCH.