Board-certified specialist in caring for adults.
Medical care focusing on the needs and concerns of adults.
Internal Medicine Associates of Boulder is focused on adult medicine – from adolescents to the elderly. We have the broad range of skills and experience needed to provide our patients with medical care wherever they need it, whether it’s our office or the hospital intensive care unit.
Internal medicine specialists are uniquely prepared to deal with whatever medical problem an adult patient may present. We utilize a network of other physician specialists, therapists and other health care resources to ensure that our patients always receive the best and most appropriate care.
Call 303-415-4015 to make an appointment.
- Quality medical care for adults
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the heart and blood vessels, arthritis, hormonal disorders (e.g., thyroid/diabetes), digestive disorders, infections, allergies and immunology, respiratory problems, kidney diseases, cancer, blood disorders and nervous system problems
- Routine gynecological examinations
- Treatment of minorinjuries
- Treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears and skin
- Outpatient procedures, including removal of cysts, warts, flexible sigmoidoscopies, etc.
- Laboratory and imaging services for patients
A board-certified internal medicine physician
Registered nurses with extensive experience in hospital and clinical settings
Friendly, experienced administrative personnel
Our Medical Staff
Kanwal Ejaz, M.D.
Mark Haimes, M.D.
Stephen Hoerler, M.D.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
On-call after-hour coverage seven days a week.
After Hours Nurse Call Line
The After Hours Nurse Call Line is a free service offered to all established patients of this practice after hours and on weekends. Our nurses can answer questions, provide self-care tips and help you decide whether to seek immediate medical care. To speak with one of our nurses after hours, call 303-442-8840 and select the "On call" option.
Internal Medicine Associates of Boulder belongs to a network of local physicians affiliated with Boulder Community Health. Thanks to this affiliation, our patients have access to a full range of up-to-date medical services, from robot-assisted surgery to the latest clinical trials of cutting-edge medicines.
We have contracts with numerous insurance plans. Please call your insurance company to confirm coverage. For your convenience, we accept personal checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover for payment of deductibles, co-payments and patient balances. These amounts are due at the time of your visit.
Internal Medicine Associates of Boulder
1155 Alpine Ave., Suite 360
Boulder, CO 80304
Return to Top