Because no one likes to wait to see a doctor.
Quality care for your entire family, available when you need it most.
When illness or injury strikes, you want to see a doctor as soon as possible. Gunbarrel Family Medicine includes six experienced family medicine physicians, so we always have a doctor on hand, ready to see patients.
Our doctors have been serving the Gunbarrel, Boulder, Niwot, Lyons and Longmont areas since 1980 and are committed to providing the highest quality health care in a straightforward and compassionate manner.
Call 303-441-2347 to make an appointment.
- General medical care of adults and children
- Newborn care
- Injuries, including fractures and lacerations
- Preventive care, including immunizations and sports physicals
- Outpatient surgical procedures, including removal of cysts, warts, etc.
- Office gynecology services, including contraception counseling, IUD insertions, colposcopies, Pap smears and biopsies
- Executive physicals, life insurance exams, school and sports exams
- Laboratory services
- Family Practitioners
- Registered Nurses with extensive experience in hospital and clinical settings
- A registered X-ray technician
- Experienced administrative personnel
Our Medical Staff
Jillian Horner, M.D.
Shane Juenemann, M.D.
Michael McCarty, D.O.
Joanna Plonska, M.D.
Anna Rooney, M.D.
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - Noon
After Hours Nurse Call Line
The After Hours Nurse Call Line is a free service offered to all established patients of this practice after hours and on weekends. Our nurses can answer questions, provide self-care tips and help you decide whether to seek immediate medical care. To speak with one of our nurses after hours, call 303-530-3062 and select the "On call" option.
Gunbarrel Medical Center belongs to a network of local physicians affiliated with Boulder Community Hospital. Thanks to this affiliation, our patients have access to a full range of up-to-date medical services, from robot-assisted surgery to the latest clinical trials of cutting-edge medicines.
We have contracts with numerous insurance plans. Please call your insurance company to confirm coverage. For your convenience, we accept personal checks, MasterCard and VISA for payment of deductibles, co-payments and patient balances. These amounts are due at the time of your visit.
Gunbarrel Medical Center
6685 Gunpark Drive East
Boulder, Colorado 80301
Return to top