Founded in 1922 as a community-owned and operated not-for-profit hospital, Boulder Community Health is dedicated to meeting the evolving healthcare needs of our citizens and providing access to high quality medical care.
- Boulder Community Hospital
1100 Balsam (North Broadway & Balsam)
Boulder, CO 80304
The following inpatient services are available at Boulder Community Hospital:
Behavioral Health Services -- inpatient Behavioral Health program offers (24 hour, 7 days a week) care and support for adult patients and their families.
Physical Rehabilitation -- comprehensive and individualized services with special expertise in the rehabilitation of traumatic and non-traumatic brain injuries, neurological injuries and illnesses, orthopedic injuries and post-surgical care.
- Community Medical Center
1000 W. South Boulder Road
Lafayette, CO 80026
Urgent care center, physician offices and special medical services.
Home to the following services:
Rehabilitation Services -- comprehensive outpatient programs. 303-415-4400.
Behavioral Health Services -- outpatient counseling for adults and adolescents experiencing mental health problems or who have drug or alcohol dependency problems. 303-415-4299.
Accreditations and designations provide public assurance about the quality of care delivered at a hospital.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Primary Stroke Center
- Level IIB Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery
A Member of:
- American Hospital Association
- Colorado Hospital Association
- Arapahoe Community College
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy
- Community College of Denver
- Red Rocks Community College
- Regis University
- University of Colorado School of Nursing
- University of Phoenix
- University of Northern Colorado
Return to Top