Free parking is available in front of the Erie Medical Center.
Insurance and Self-Pay Pricing
BCH accepts most insurance plans. If you are uninsured or wish to pay
directly for a cardiovascular test, ask our staff about discounted self-pay pricing.
Boulder Heart Overview
Boulder Heart clinics are part of Community Medical Associates, a network
of clinics that are owned and operated by Boulder Community Health.
At our Erie clinic, you can consult with experienced, board-certified cardiologists,
electrophysiologists and heart failure specialists. At our main Boulder
location, you can consult with our entire team of specialists.
Our highly experienced cardiologists and surgeons build lasting personal
relationships with each patient. We listen to you, we know your history,
and we partner with your other medical providers to provide the right
cardiac care at the right time. We are the Boulder Valley’s only
full-service cardiology program, providing everything from diagnostic
testing to the latest advanced treatments.
Our award-winning, comprehensive cardiology services:
• Arrhythmia & AFib clinic: multidisciplinary, personalized care
• Cardiac Catheterization: advanced lab for diagnosis, minimally-invasive
• Cardiothoracic Surgery: expertise in complex open-heart surgery
• Electrophysiology: one of Colorado’s most sophisticated EP labs
• Heart Failure clinic: led by a board-certified HF specialist
• Robotic-assisted mitral valve surgery: Colorado’s most experienced surgeon
• Structural Heart & Valve program: innovative, minimally-invasive
To schedule, call 303-442-2395